One person who has witnessed the dangers of dodgy chargers is Leicester based Shannon Penn. Shannon was gifted a phone charger by a friend from a market place in the city. Not long after plugging it in she was shocked to see the charger explode, burning the mains socket in her homeRead More
Worried about overloading your sockets?
Check out this easy to use toolRead More
Are you feeling intimidated by all the electrical jargon flying around lately? I mean, what the heck is an RCD? And watt - sorry, what - is a volt?
We get it, we really do. In our day-to-day lives, most of us don’t need to understand the ins and outs of our fuseboxes (and some of us don’t even know where it is!) But wrapping your head around a few simple terms could make your life easier and safer.Read More